Terms and Conditions

We do not share the information gathered through this web site with any other 3rd party without your express consent. All payment information entered through this web site is done so through a secure server with SSL encryption.

Questions before ordering? Check here first! We offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee on most of our products as long as you return the product in its original condition with the original packaging materials. Please call for a return number.

What if I don't want to give my credit card over the Internet? That's fine, simply continue through the ordering process until it asks you for a credit card number, then simply choose "check" or "phone" as a payment option and we will receive your order electronically. You can then give us your credit card number over the phone, or write us a check, and as soon as we receive payment, we'll ship your order.

Note: Your IP Address will be recorded upon the submission of any of the online forms on this website.

Trademarks and Copyrights

Microsoft®, Intuit®, Adobe®, CorelDraw®, AMD Athlon™, Western Digital®, Caviar®, Microsoft® Windows®, MSI®, Neo™, GeForceFX™, Intel®, Celeron®, BenQ®, Samsung®, Viewsonic®, Templatemo® are respective trademarks of these companies.


Legal Notices

The content on this website shall not be reproduce either in part or in full on any media without the prior written conscent of the management of OSIKATECH LIMITED. All rights reserved.

For Fabrication, Printing, Web Design and Graphic Design services, 80% of the Total Amount Shown on your Invoice is Due before Job Commencement. The remaining 20% is Due upon Completion. All Claims for damaged and or unsatisfactory merchandise MUST be made within 24hours from date of service. A chrage of 15% of the Invoice Total will be accessed for a change or cancellation of a Job in progress.